onsdag den 14. september 2011

The First Post!!!!

I'ts my first post! Yeah!! I've never tried this before so be patient with me. So since this is my first post I'm just gonna tell briefly about what I wanna write about.I live in Odense which is the third biggest city in Denamrk. Theres not much to tell about since it's quite small. But I'm going to try to make it interesting for you guys ;)


Well I wanna write about the music, books, films, clothes, places to see and to visit and stuff like that and mabey something about Denamrk once in a while. I'm going to show you guys cool places i've visited and stuff i bought and also new music and films. When going to a new country I'm gonna tell you all how it is and post alot of photos!!!


Well i guess that was all for now hope your going to enjoy my blog :)


Kisses from Sofia



That's me xD

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nice job Sofia... Love the pitcure!
    Jeg har nemlig taget det!! du for dejlig.. møs! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Du er også dejlig og ja du er en fantastisk fotograf ;)

    SvarSlet